July 26, 2010

I Bought a Garden, Well, Kinda

I'm not one for keeping plants alive, but a few months ago I had a wild urge to grow some bell peppers and tomatoes. Well, sadly I must report that two months later the bell pepper plants never made it because one of the kiddos accidentally dumped the pot over and the tomato plants are still sitting on the catch all table still waiting to be planted.

I loved the idea of a garden, but just don't have the patience to get it started and a green thumb to keep it going.


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume