July 27, 2010

Here I Go Again

A while back I discovered the wonderful world of CSN Stores who cover more than 200 online stores that carry everything from my recent find of cowgirl rain boots to LED lighting.

So recently, I've been given another great opportunity to review a product with them again. I was going to give this to a reader, but I wanted to make absolutely sure that their products are worth the purchase before I offer an opportunity to my readers.

Now the only question is, what will I purchase this time from one of CSN's many stores. Hmmm... I really have to take a good long look and decide, but I'm sure it won't be very difficult. Except for the slight difference in size, I loved the boots I got from them, so I'm looking forward to this being a perfect product review this time around. I'll let you know more about the product and CSN in a future post, coming soon!!

Until then, if you think you'd be interested in getting a product from CSN, leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do in the future!