June 27, 2010

My Review of Yippy in Black Horses

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Yippy Boot by Nomad Footwear

"Rain Rain, go away"…you won't be singing this song anymore once you have the boot from Nomad Footwear. It will surely look great with any of your rain season outfits.

Features:

  • Yippy in ...


These Boots Are Made For Walking

By The Insane Writer from Independence, KS on 6/27/2010

 

4out of 5

Sizing: Feels half size too big

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Attractive Design, Stylish, Comfortable

Cons: Poor Fit

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Special Occasions, Going Out

Describe Yourself: Style Driven

View On Shoes: I'm Into Shoes

I wore these boots to karaoke one night. I always try to dress my best because there are always professionals around who are interested in talent. Rarely do my shoes get noticed by anyone, but when I wore the Yippy in Black Horses by Nomad, people definitely noticed and loved them! And the best part is, they didn't even realize they were rain boots!

They were awesome and the only real downfall I found was that the sizing was a bit bigger than most shoes. Still, they fit without any real problems, so I am definitely satisfied with the boots.

And I was so glad to be able to review this product and was compensated buy receiving this product for free.

(legalese)