June 11, 2010

I should be

There's a lot I should be doing, but just don't feel like doing or just haven't bothered with for some reason or another. Lately my body has been telling me something is wrong. I've been experiencing very sharp uterus pains and and some spotting which is generally no more than the size of a quarter.

But, with the lack of health insurance due to our limited finances due to job losses, I haven't been able to visit a doctor. And our local free clinic only allows you one free visit. After that you have to pay. In addition, my husband and I don't qualify for free health coverage because he does still draw some unemployment.

Then there's the really bad news. That unemployment ends in August. And because there are absolutely no jobs around here, I have no idea what we are going to do, so it's way beyond being just a stressful situation.






Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume