June 10, 2010

Check Out These Islands

I've always wanted to vacation on the islands somewhere and recently saw on yahoo that there are quite a few really nice islands that are still unspoiled. Hmm I'm wondering on the unspoiled part since everyone now knows about them! So here's the link if you want to check them out for yourself.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-34501134


I can't say I have a favorite in the mix because I would love to visit them all, but I must say the Molokai island in Hawaii has stolen my heart. And I did see that not all of the islands are overseas!






Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume