May 10, 2010

“You Gotta See This” Video Contest

Gotta Let you know ~

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Incendia Health. All opinions are 100% mine.

Now on to the good stuff:

Abbott Medical Optics Inc. (AMO), has just announced the winners of their “You Gotta See This” iLASIK Video Contest.

Contestants entered the iLASIK Video Contest by creating videos that showed how their improved vision made an extreme different in their lives for a chance to compete against others to win cash and prizes, which included a $5,000 Grand Prize.

Want to check out who won? Just go to www.GottaSeeThisNow.com. You can also register to receive valuable eye care products.

To break it all down by category courtesy of AMO, the prizes are as follows:

$5,000 Grand Prize
“You Gotta See This Music Video” by Alex

Category 1: My Contacts Are Getting In The Way Of My Good Time

First Prize: “You Gotta Be Kidding Me! A True Story” by Robbo (HDTV package — a $2,500 value)

Second Prize: “Contacts Stink” by windysail (Flip UltraHD™ camcorder — a $199.99 value)

Category 2: My Favorite Sport Or Activity Would Be So Much Cooler With Better Vision

First Prize: “iLASIK Would Make Surfing More Enjoyable” by jhbmw007 (HDTV package)

Second Prize: “Foggy Riding” by Snowman (Flip UltraHD camcorder)

Category 3: You Should See Life After The iLASIK® Procedure

First Prize: “Orbs Of Perfection” by Danny V (HDTV package)

Second Prize: “Army LASIK” by ahowalton (Flip UltraHD camcorder)

So the contest looks really cool. But, I'll be honest I haven't checked out the videos because a very nasty storm with tornadoes is headed our way. If you get a chance to see the videos I would love to hear what you guys think! I'm a fan of lasik surgery and I know it works because my ex-in-laws had it done. I think they spent around $500 or so per an eye, which when you think about it really isn't bad at all.

However, that's been several years back, so I'm sure the prices have increased somewhat since then. Now would I have it done myself? Yes, if I needed it. I went to have my eyes checked several years ago and I was told my vision was excellent. In fact, the eye doctor told me that when everyone else is in bi-focals I'll have nearly perfect vision. How insane is that?

And my grade school teacher said I needed glasses. HA! I guess loving carrots really did pay off! So if you want more information, feel free to check out the link below. In the mean time, I'm off to check out the tornadoes that are suppose to head our way!


Visit my sponsor: