May 3, 2010

Win a Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt Prize Pack


Our kids love yogurt. But, they're also picky about flavors, which is why Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt is awesome. And of course they're also handy for on the go since you don't need a spoon, and believe me we're always on the go so it's perfect.

So, when I was offered the chance to try out Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt's Goodie Pack courtesy of Yoplait and Myblogspark, I had to say yes!

And when I received my goodie pack I was thrilled to find:
  • A coupon for a free 8 count package of Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt
  • a travel size Etch a Sketch, which the kids loved using on our last camping trip
  • A weekly organizer that contains 3 different stick note designs, a memo pad, weekly note pad and accordion envelope
  • a seat back organizer, which I could easily turn into a writing station for road trips.
Whew that's a lot of goodies!

The coupon we could actually use at Wal-mart this time, without any problems, and of course the kids enjoyed ever bit if the yogurt. The cool thing was, we discovered we could freeze the yogurt for a real treat on hot days like today.

But, even cooler is the fact that one of my readers is going to get a chance to win the very same Yoplait Go-Gurt goodie pack that I received.



All you need to do to win is:

  1. Leave a comment on this post telling me how you found my blog
  2. Tell me why you want to win.
  3. Don't forget to leave me your email address.
This contest ends Friday, May 7th, 2010 at 3pm Central Standard Time and is open to USA residents only. Good Luck! Also, the coupon offer for free Simply… Go-Gurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Jersey, Nevada, North Dakota and Tennessee.

And if you just can't wait for the contest, my first 30 readers can just click on the "Try it Free" tab below for a coupon for a free 8 count pack of Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt. Thanks Yoplait and MyBlogSpark for making this so far the best year ever for our kids!