May 1, 2010

Tired All of the Time

Something is going on with my body and I'm not sure what or why. It always seems like I am tired. I try not to eat a lot of junk food and I generally get at least 7-8 hours of sleep which is normal for me, but I still have no energy.

I'm wondering if it's a hormonal change or if something else is going on. One thing I do know is that I am a very light sleeper and that may be part of the problem, but I know it can't be all of it. So now I'm on a search to fix the problem because I am tired of being tired.
Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume