April 7, 2010

Two Days Before My Husband's Birthday.....

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of 20th Century Fox. All opinions are 100% mine.


Visit my sponsor: Date Night

Posted: April 7th of 2010

....Comes the release of the new movie (April 9th, 2010), Date Night, starring Steve Carell and Tina Fey.

“Date Night,”
happens when a couple go out on their weekly date and suddenly find themselves involved in an adventure of a lifetime.

Check out the video below for Date Night Movie and then for more information visit: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/movies/04date.html?ref=movies

And what's my opinion you may be wondering? Well, I'm not quite sure it's a movie that I'd want to see since I‘m not very familiar with either of the actors in the showbiz industry, but I'm also not a really big fan of these types of movies either. Still, for the movie buffs who love this type of stuff, I'm sure it will be worth the watch.

However, I’ve also heard a lot of mixed feelings on this movie including my husband‘s who has no interest in the movie whatsoever. What is your opinion?

But, for those who are interested, right now it’s playing everywhere, so now is the time to see it before it’s too late because I’ve noticed that unless it’s a huge hit like a James Cameron movie, they’re removed from the big screen fairly quickly. So sad, but very true.