April 27, 2010

Remembering the Past

Over the years I had accumulated a lot of story ideas and some finished pieces that never made it to print. And over the years those stories and ideas were trashed, lost, stolen....

Some writers would probably just give up and move on, but lately, all of the lost work I had once written is slowly coming back to me, which may or may not be a good thing. I'm sure some probably won't be worth publishing while others will need a lot of rewriting before it can even be considered for print, but I've been writing it all down, no matter what it may be and as far back as (gasps) grade school!


Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume