April 6, 2010

Just Got "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel"

Okay, so the hubby decided he just had to have "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" on DVD since the first one was so good. Then we learned not only can you buy the movie on DVD, but it's also available on Blu-ray and Digital Download as well.

Now here's the crazy part that we somehow missed out on. There is actually a double DVD pack which includes "The Squeak Along" a Bonus musical Disc.

And of course just now I was browsing the 'munk' yourself out feature at: http://www.munkyourself.com that let's you choose Alvin or Brittney (Hey, where's Simon!), when the kids spotted me playing and decided they had to check it out and deck out their own munk.

Now as a kid, I can honestly say I remember Alvin and the Chipmunks and let me just say my generation with the chipmunks just doesn't compare with the kids view of the new little guys. They're so much cooler than I really remember.

So really, if you haven't already seen the movie, you should add it to your collection. I found a few cute scenes that are definitely worth watching and I really felt sorry for Theodore in this movie. Gotta buy it now, people!

Now get to moving and be sure to visit: http://www.foxfamilyflicks.com to check out more More Munk Mayhem.

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alvin and the Chipmunks. All opinions are 100% mine.


Visit my sponsor: Alvin and the Chipmunks: