April 6, 2010

I'm Awake and That's All You Need to Know

lately I've been going to bed and sleeping in a little later than I need to be. Like until 11am or so! More or so it's because the hubby plays video games until about 6 or 7 in the morning and there's no way to drown him out even if I'm in bed way before he is. My days are usually filled with no energy and I'm constantly tired and trying to take a nap.

Well, I made it to bed around my usual time then, to my surprise found myself wide awake at about 630am this morning with plenty of energy! And yes I am still hopping about madly without the need for caffeine!

I haven't changed my diet, I haven't changed my sleeping habits and the hubby was still up late playing video games, so I'm wondering, where the hell did all this energy come from??? Ohh well, I'm not one to complain when things are great and I'm doing great today!

Of course we'll see if this lasts the entire day! If so, I'll be impressed!!!!