March 24, 2010

Life Never Seems to Just Slow Down

Lately it seems no matter how much time I take off or try to enjoy myself with family or try to find time for friends on and offline, my life is just busy, busy, busy with one thing after another. And it's not that I've even taken on too many projects. In fact, currently the only projects I have are from work and that's it.

Yet as I sit here and write this, I'm already dreading the work day. I'm thinking maybe I just need a change of pace to get myself back to a better place. I certainly hope so because I'm very much wearing thin and find myself to the point of burning out.

One of the things I have been doing lately is making time for exercise and let me tell you, yesterday was crazy just from walking! But, I'll save that for another post.





Joy Smith also known as The Insane Writer, is the author of the Sci-Fi novel, The Generation. You can email her at silent_beautie@yahoo.com She can also be found on Twitter @theinsanewriter and you visit her official website at www.theinsanewriter.com.





WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume