March 24, 2010

An Exercise I can't Give Up

I will admit it. I am not one of those success stories when it comes to exercising. In fact, I hate it. I can't stand the thought of getting up and working out or being made fun of when I'm seen working out. And yes, it has happened to me, many times. I'm the type of person who when it comes to the best fat burning exercise, would rather workout with someone than do it alone. I like the idea of taking a kickboxing class or something not as boring as a treadmill or bike.

Ironically however, one exercise that many people do find boring and I really enjoy is, walking. I enjoy it because there's always something great to explore or discover on a walk. Whether it's a simple walk or even a hike, I love it. But as I discovered yesterday, I am very much out of shape even when it comes to that! And that my friends just goes to show I need to just get out and walk more, which I will be doing!