February 22, 2010

Win a MagnaPods Cosmetic Organizer and Toothbrush Holder!



Last week I received a package in the mail from www.magnapods.com that contained a magnapods cosmetic organizer with 3 different organizers and a toothbrush holder. What are magnapods, you may be asking. Well, they’re these great little organizers that magnetically attach to the inside of your medicine cabinet.

Now first off I must say, I’m impressed with the magnetic power of each of the organizers. They stay put even when you fill them up! Another insane thing about this product is has adjustable dividers that can be removed so your items can fit in the space perfectly.

And of course you don’t have to use it just for cosmetics. As you can see from my photos I added hair pins, barrettes, essential oils and other odds and ends that were lying around my bathroom sink and in my medicine cabinet to one of the organizers.

Now, I did receive a toothbrush holder as well, but it’s not in use simply because the toothbrushes our family uses are battery operated and bigger than a regular toothbrush.

Update on the toothbrush organizer: Here is a photo showing it used inside a medicine cabinet by placing it sideways, even with adjustable shelves. And if you have a sliding door medicine cabinet you could place it on the outside of it.

Also, if you have sliding doors on your bathroom medicine cabinets the cosmetic organizers will only work outside of it. Our kids’ bathroom has sliding doors, so we could only use these organizers in ours. There is some good news however!

I discovered that the magnapods are perfect for garage and office odds and ends like screws, nails, push pins, pens, pencils, paperclips etc. These would be great for your kids school lockers to store pens, pencils, chapstick and even a small comb. So I’m thinking I’m going to send a few of these with my two oldest kids to school for their lockers!

Okay, here’s what you’ve been waiting for! Thanks to Magnapods, I am able to giveaway the very same items I received to one lucky reader! So you can win the cosmetic organizer and toothbrush holder just like mine!

Ready to win?

1) Simply leave me a comment and tell me how MagnaPods’ products can make your day! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you’re a winner.

2)Want a second chance to win? Just Follow me on Twitter and let me know in a comment that you did. Two great products, two great chances to win!

Contest ends Monday March 1st, 2010 at 10:30am! You must have a U.S. address to ship the items to in order to win. Good Luck!