February 9, 2010

Here We Go Again -An Answer to My Questions

As you already know or if you don't (An Answer to my Questions), I'm answering a list of questions from the book Time Management For the Creative Person by Lee Silber.

So it's time for another question which is:

Question: What would you like your tombstone to say?

In all honesty, I don't want a tombstone. There are several reasons for this. I would much rather have my ashes scattered and people simply remember me without a gravestone marker. Why?

Because there are already so many tombstones that I wonder, what will happen when the world or where I live, Independence, KS -is filled with graveyards. What will the state/government do then? Will we be dug up and buried elsewhere or our tombstones removed and houses built over them (think poltergeist). Sure evil might not take it's revenge on us, but I just wonder how will we be remembered then.

In my opinion I don't think we really need a tombstone to let the world or our loved ones know we were once here. Memories are enough. And as far as words, I think I this insane writer will leave that decision up to the family.


If you would like to follow along and answer the questions as well, I would love to hear about it!



WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume