February 8, 2010

An Answer To My Questions

I took some time last week to visit my local library for knowledge on Time
Management, etc. One of the books I checked out was, Time Management For the Creative Person by Lee Silber.

At the back of the book were several questions that really had me to thinking. So what I thought I would do is answer each of those questions in a blog post. The questions are more so about life in general. If you would like to follow along and answer the questions as well, I would love to hear about it! So now that I'm ready to get started:

Question:
If You had only six months to live, what would you do? I would spend the time with my family just enjoying life. Take a six month vacation with them. Travel the world with them.




WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume