February 15, 2010

An Answer To My Questions -3

I'm Late! I'm Late! And nobody likes to be late!

if you've been keeping track, I've been doing this thing that I've titled, An Answer to my Questions, I'm answering a list of questions from the book Time Management For the Creative Person by Lee Silber.

So without further ado and because I took some time off and procrastinated way too much, here's the next question which is:

If You Could Do Anything, What Would You Do? This really depends on whether the question is asking about career, travel or just life in general. So to clear things up, I'll just go for all of the above. I would be a famous writer and actress, I would buy a home on the beach somewhere on an island or at the very least in California or Florida. I would visit the Caribbeans, travel the world to places like Greece, Egypt, etc. I would acquire my pilot license so that I can fly a jet and helicopter. I would go skydiving, go to a spa, ride in a limo, open a business (too many ideas here) and so on. I would also study to work in the field as a CSI agent or detective, something of which I'm am getting ready to work on. I could go on and on, but really.....






WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume