January 25, 2010

Want to Pay For That Cup of Tea Today?

Okay, so even if you're not a fan of tea, maybe you'd like to pay for that cup of coffee or gallon of milk? If so, then read on.

Now first let me tell you, this is not a way to get rich. As a matter of fact, you'll only make a little extra change a week. A blogging buddy made a little over $4 in less than a week and I just made $.090 in less than 5 minutes. So, it's great for those small purchases, but if you're thinking big bucks, move on.

But for those of us who wouldn't mind paying for a gallon of milk or that loaf of bread, you can do it without even having to have a blog or website. Believe me it really all adds up. Ready to learn how? Just follow my steps below. Okay? let's go!

  1. Visit Youdata and Sign Up with them.
  2. Next, make sure you have a paypal account. You'll need it in order to get paid.
  3. Then, Fill out the surveys on your MeFile. This is where I made the mistake of not doing so. I've been with Youdata for a little over a year now, made around $0.30 a week and just learned I could have been making a lot more just by filling out the info. Oops!
  4. Now just sign in to the YouData application either through the site itself or by installing it on your computer and click on the ads. It takes under a minute and well worth getting paid for. My advice is to sign in every time you get online or on your computer. It also helps to click the reload button every so often since there's always a chance of getting paid for more ads.
  5. YouData pays you weekly through paypal no matter how much you've earned. I've always gotten paid and never had a problem with them.
That's it. Pretty simple huh? If you have questions, just leave me a comment or drop me an email and I'll be happy to help. I will also try to share more programs in the future to get paid with that I am a part of and have tested to make sure it's the real deal.

I will never share those who ask for your precious time and simply enter you in for a drawing to win items, nothing more. In my opinion they're a waste of time since you're taking a chance. What I will share is the real stuff that pays you no matter what. So stayed tuned!


WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume