January 31, 2010

This is the Year

I've been putting it off somewhat, but I know this is the year I need to write more. I need to write what I am passionate about and get on with what I'd started writing (as in my novel) over 10 years ago.

My delaying things and finding excuses on why I can't isn't going to get the damn thing written. I just have to write, write, write. Even if it means making a schedule for it and sticking to it. Even if it means writing one step at a time, one page at a time, one paragraph at a time.

It doesn't matter as long as I'm doing it every single day. Of course my insane writing is just one of the many changes I want to work on this year. But, that's where I am going to start. I'm not getting any younger only older (time doesn't stand still for anyone no matter who you are and what you claim) and I'm certainly not in the best of health or shape. (yeah I've got to work on that too.)

So maybe you're wondering, has my insanity finally gotten to me? Am I finally really going insane as this blog so bluntly states in the title. Nah. I'm just tired. I'm moving forward instead of living in a life that's stuck. Time to run over that fence that's blocking the way.

Full speed ahead I tell you. Full speed ahead. And don't try to stop me because you will fail miserably.