January 20, 2010

It's All About Life

One of my favorite sayings I've found myself saying a lot lately are the words, "When it Rains it Pours." At first it was just a way of blowing off my frustrating days and then it became a blame game for every little thing that happens in my life.

Over the past week or so I've had a great teacher pass away, a client lay me off, a friend suffer a heart attack and my van overheat more than once because I haven't had the time or money to really fix an antifreeze leak that is causing the problem.

However, after confining in friends I've learned, hey it's life. Everyone has a day or two even a week or two like mine and we just have to get up and move on no matter how sucky things may seem. And besides things could be worse, right?

So from now on I've decide to not just walk around the wall and say excuse me this is my life, I'm going to run that wall over and say, hey this is my life!




WomenFreebies.com - Enter to Win Royal Secret II Perfume