December 18, 2009

Such a Shame

I've been considering using an online university to go back to school because I just don't have time to go to a local college. What I've actually decided is to go into CSI (crime scene investigation) or journalism. It's a hard decision because I have a passion for both, so I may end up going for both if I can afford to do so.

Now from what I can see this online college even has information on tuition and financial aide. It's perfect since we don't have a real income coming in and my husband has been laid off for nearly a year now.

The university is also accredited which means it's accepted with many businesses. So the final test was to take a look and see if they have the online degree programs I am actually looking for. And unfortunately they don't have either, which is a shame.