December 17, 2009

Sponsored Tweets Still Going Strong

Lately I've been getting more and more Sponsored Tweets with twitter which is awesome. I'm still rolling out at $1.00 (my settings, my choice) per a tweet, but believe me when you get at least 4 or 5 of them a week, it does add up.

There are a few things I have learned about Sponsored Tweets, however. One of the biggest things I have learned is that minimum payout is $50 and there's no changing that. Still, it's like saving the money until I get there, so it's nice. I mean I could use the money to take a vacation or save for birthdays, Christmas, etc.

One of the other things I've learned is in order for someone to sign up for Sponsored Tweets, your twitter account must be at least 60 days old and you must have 100 followers and posts in order for an advertiser to notice you.

Still, it's a great program that I am loving and I have John Chow to thank for that! with that!