December 17, 2009

Ohh No Not Again!

It's another one of those appetite suppressant websites that I really don't believe is a positive way to help you lose weight. And the website domain name itself really reminds me of the word anorexic. I mean common on, who wants to see skin and bones on a person??

I mean I understand that too much weight can be an issue as well, but using a chemical pill to help you lose weight can be absolutely dangerous. Even if the claim is all natural, most pill forms have a binding agent that is a chemical. So no matter what you believe there is still an issue of a diet pill being extremely dangerous.

Still, I know there will be some stubbornness, so if you really believe an appetite controller will help you, then please at least do your research before you just jump right in and buy.