November 25, 2009

The Disney Christmas Tree Carousel


Last week I received a very beautiful Christmas piece...The disney Christmas tree carousel from collectibles today. Now I must say I'm not a huge Disney fan and I'm very picky about what I display during the holiday season, but wow am I impressed!

As a matter of fact the first thing I did when I took it out of the box was plug it in. It's like this giant music box that not only plays music, but the characters move. Now it does say it lights up, but mine didn't, so I'm wondering if one of the little LED lights just isn't working.

Still, even without the lights, the Disney Tree is mesmerizing and I know the kids are going to absolutely love it. There's every Disney character imaginable and even princesses dancing the night away with their handsome princes.

Then there are two mickey trains that both go round and round the tree and mickey as santa that spins around the top of the tree in his little sleigh with pluto leading the team. It's an amazing piece and would make a wonderful gift for any Disney adult fan. I say adult of course because it is ceramic and just as all ceramic items, it can break.

Still, the piece could be passed down from generation to generation which makes it a collectible for years to come. Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Disclosure: This is a paid post and is sponsored by collectibles today and payu2blog. Also, This review is a result of a feedback campaign by Collectibles Today. I was asked to give an honest opinion about the product I received. Good reviews are not incentivized and poor reviews will not be censored for the opinion of the product.