I remember crayola crayons as a kid. That's why I was excited to receive their 150 crayola crayon tower for my own kids. And right now thanks to Crayola Crayons and MyblogSparks I am very excited to be able to giveaway the very same product to one of my readers!
But first, let me tell you a little bit about something else Crayola Crayons is doing. You know those digital photos of the kids and family members that you have saved on CD and your computer? With "Lights, Camera, Color" you can turn those photos into a coloring book. Pretty cool and I wish I had this fun opportunity as a kid.
And the best part is, they're offering us a one day pass. So even if you don't win the crayons, you can still use this code: PRT77F3S to upload your photos and print some cool coloring pictures for the kids for free. You can also look for specially marked crayola crayon boxes for a free code.
Here´s a quick rundown of how your kids can transform their memories into customized coloring pages:
1. Upload a new or existing digital photo onto the "Lights, Camera, Color" application at Crayola.com/colorme.
2. Print out your coloring page or save and send it to Coloring Page Maker to customize with fun graphics.
3. Choose a background: you can choose from several including a desert, a beach, a haunted house and more.
4. Add props such as a hat, mustache, wings, etc.
5. Select words/phrases: "Best Friends," "Kids Only," "All Star" to name just a few.
6. Save and print.
7. Start coloring your one-of-a-kind creation.
Of course if you're a fan of crayola, you can always add them on Facebook.
BUT, lets get to the real reason you're here, shall we?
- If you want to win the 150 count crayola crayon tower, all you need to do is leave me a comment here.
- If you want a second chance at winning, then you need to blog about the contest with The Insane Writer link in your blog post.
- For a third chance at winning just add me to Twitter.
Contest Ends Next Monday November 9th at 10am Central Time. Good luck and remember this would make an awesome Christmas Gift!!! I'll be drawing a random winner and announce their name in a post on Tuesday November 10th.
I did forget to mention, but as I'm sure most of you already know... Please be sure to leave an email address or some sort of way for me to contact you in your comment and let me know if you blogged or twittered me. Thank you!