October 29, 2009

Room Description

I have a lot of work to do today it seems, but I wanted to throw in some of my writing and ideas for some of my novels while I can.


Here is a Room Description for the sequel of my novel The Generation. Feel free to let me know what you think. Ohh and bet you didn't know there was going to be a sequel huh??

All walls are soft glowing white, fireplace is on the center wall of the room as you walk in. On the left side of the wall is a doorway where you through an open dining room area with an arch way. The kitchen has double swinging doors on the right wall of the dining room. The dining room has windows full length down the left side that open into a inside hidden garden with a pool and spa. And a bay type window on the north wall of the dining room that over looks the spa pool area with patio. On the right side of the living room is a hallway doorway.

The living room is white with lighting centered on each wall. The dining room, hallway, kitchen, and other rooms in the home have the same type of lighting and color of walls. The bedroom is elaborated with a king size bed, area rugs on the floor and a white fur comforter on the bed. The Master bath is off of the right side of the bedroom. Another bathroom is on the left down the hallway.