October 28, 2009

Michael's Portal to the Past

I have never really been too fond of history. As a matter of fact all throughout high school I ignored what the teachers tried to drill in my head about the subject. To me history was nothing more than the past and there was nothing useful about it.

Several years ago I met a really cool professor/archeologist who changed all of that. He shared with the world it's history and how fascinating it could be. So fascinating in fact that my 12 year old thought he was cool and became very excited when he had the chance to talk to him on the phone about his own love for the subject.

So here I share with you some of what my friend Michael has to offer the world and I hope you enjoy the visit to his history blog. There you will find facts about history and even videos as he takes you along to a journey where he explores the past and many of the heroes it has left behind.

Michael's Portal to the Past