September 24, 2009

Moving Due Dates

When I was going through work yesterday I noticed something. One of my due dates was changed on a project without notice. I know I wasn't imagining things because I copy and paste the projects directly from my bosses just to make sure I have them accurately. If something is needed sooner I don't mind having a due date changed with a little notice, but when I'm not notified of change in a project it becomes a problem. The only reason I found out was I checked in with their memo on my own to check off others done and found that the project's date was sooner.

Lucky for them I didn't have anything planned and can get the project done. I just hope this doesn't start becoming a problem in the future because they might not be so lucky next time and it certainly won't be me who's at fault.