September 27, 2009

In Pain, But Hopeful

I woke up this morning in pain and not sure why. There was a piercing pain through my midsection both front and back. It lasted for a few hours, but has calmed down a little now. If it continues it's probably a good idea to see a doctor. However, it's a tough call since I don't currently have insurance and can't get it. They did recently open a free clinic, so if I need to I guess I'll just drop by there. I'll keep you updated if the pain continues.

Meanwhile, as many of you may already know I like keeping up with blogger John Chow. If you're unfamiliar with who he is, he's the blogging guru who took a risk and decided to try making money online with his blog. Well, it worked and now he's known all over the world for his success.

Today I was reading one of his posts about sponsored tweets. Apparently he's made $1,000 with them in about a month's time. Damn, the man is good!

While I'm not as active as I used to be with tweeting on twitter, I've realized I miss slowing down and smelling the cappuccinos, fresh baked bread and freshly bathed babies. Of course I've already been missing out in twittering because I actually could have been twittering my way out of this economy with another way to make income. Damn it.

Well, that's what I get for not keeping up with my social clubs. I just hope you're not doing the same. I'll let you know how sponsored tweets is going when I have something to report. I think someone needs to just kick me in the ass and say hey, get busy, life isn't going to stop for you. Time to hop on that train and kick myself in the ass.lol