August 13, 2009

Get Your Own Yoplait Summer Cool Down Goodie Pack!


Yoplait and I want to give you a "Summer Cool Down" gift bag courtesy of My Blog Spark. Hey, the kids may be going back to school, but summer is not over yet and what better way to cool down the kids than an after school treat from yoplait!

The very same goodie pack that was just sent to me (see photo at right), contains Color Changing Spoons, Popsicle Molds, a Cooler Bag and two coupons for free yoplait yogurt.

I absolutely love their yogurt and with all of the kids that run around my house, it's definitely not going to last! Plus those color changing spoons look like so much fun and so do the popsicle molds. I already have some great healthy snack ideas for the molds! And then the hubby is already talking about stealing my cooler for his fishing trips! What??? I Don't Think So!!! I'm not willing to give that up!


I am however, willing to give away a prize pack of the same goodies I just received thanks to Yoplait. So, if you want to win it leave me a comment on this blog post and tell me why you'd love to win.


If you want an extra chance to win, just blog about it on your own blog and include a link back to my blog somewhere in your post. Then leave a comment here and let me know that you did it, along with a link to your blog post. This contest will end Thursday August, 20th. I'll contact the winner by Friday.


Two great chances to win, now who can resist that!