August 1, 2009

Burn Out

I'm in one of those moods that I wish I could go shopping. I think it's more a long the lines of trying to lift my spirit, which really isn't good on me or the budget. That's part of the reason why I'm staying at home today unless I go for a walk later. It just depends on what I can also accomplish at home.

Lately I've been tired of barely living, barely being able to make ends meet. I know I should feel lucky that we're still able to make the payments on this house and we're not behind on any bills, but a majority of it is being left to me and sometimes it gets very tiring not having a break.

When I'm not working online, I'm working offline. And when I'm not working I'm handling other issues that arise. So I think I am officially burned out and need a vacation, but ehhh what's an insane writer to do?