July 20, 2009

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet

Okay, so sue me. I'm a twitter user. I love twitter because I can send messages that are short, sweet and to the point. Plus I've learned it's a great way to let friends, family and even admirers know what I've been up to on my blog.

However, it does get really frustrating when I have about 10 emails a day from followers who just want to push their damn product. Hey, I know we all have to make a living, but come on! When all you see on their tweets is, buy my product, buy my product, buy my product, you've got to go. Sorry. There's no way around it.

I enjoy tweeting to people who really have something to say. I don't even mind if those people only tweet once in a great while, at least it's a worthwhile tweet when I do hear from them. Yeah, I know I'm rambling, but that's okay! So if you tweet and you're a human being, add me, if you'd like. I'm under The Insane Writer, of course!