July 26, 2009

A Scour Update

I decided to try out a new search engine called Scour.com. The cool thing about it is I get points that I can cash them in for Pre-paid Visa Cards. I can collect the points by using the search engine...I'm always doing research anyway so I figured I might as well get paid for it, right? And I can also earn points by commenting and voting on websites.

So far the points are easy to accumulate and I've earned 572 points with very little effort. If I did a lot more searching I'm sure I would earn quite a bit more! And it only takes 6500 points to get a $25 visa card. It's just as easy as Mypoints only better. For every friend that I get to sign up I earn even more points. So far I have 4 friends. Not bad! Not bad at all since I've only been a member for 47 days!

Okay one thing I'll admit I was afraid of at first, in the past I've joined other search engines for points and found that the search results were worthless. With Scour however, the results come from google, yahoo and msn, which is great since I've been known to use them all.

So if you're interested, check out the link for yourself : http://scour.com/invite/theinsanewriter and let me know what you think. And as I earn more points I'll add more info and give you more updates!!!!