June 2, 2009

Running Around Like a Chicken With My Head Cut Off


It's been a while since I've posted anything, I know. But, I have a very good reason for doing so. My husband and I took the kids to Kansas City because he had a job interview up there. While we were there we had the fun privilege of visiting World's of Fun, an Animal Farm and the Kansas City Zoo thanks to the hubby's mom.

The only bad part was my body went through hell because of everything. We were running non-stop because of all of the stuff we were doing and pizza was a big ticket item that was cheap and easy to eat for everyone that is but me. Since I can't have milk products I couldn't eat the pizza, so a lot of times I missed lunches and dinners which is not good.

It seemed like I was hungry all of the time and reminded me of a person on a diet, needing appetite suppressants.

Of course I'm not on a diet, but it just seemed that way a lot of times. Now that we're headed home I'll be able to get my body back into tune where I'm eating when I should be instead of skipping so many meals.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I miss meals, I end up feeling tired, hungry and I have a headache that just won't go away. At times I also get light-headed and dizzy which can be very dangerous. So I'm really glad that this week here is ending. Besides, I'm looking forward to see my boys tomorrow and that will really be exciting for me!