June 22, 2009

Photo Taggin'

I have a wonderful new friend Gena from Serene Moments that just photo tagged me. She has so many awesome photos on her blog and her latest is absolutely adorable!

Okay, so the rules are you go to your photo files and pick the 10th photo. Then, you post it to your blog. I must admit, I cheated. I don't have files in my pictures folder. I have a lot of folders with even more pics.lol. So, I randomly picked a fave of mine that I've posted here before and absolutely love!

The photo is of Chris my oldest son when he was 12. It was taken a few years ago at my father-in-law's house. Since then we've moved on and the water slide took it's last breath that very day, but I love this photo! What do you think?
Okay, so I know I'm supposed to tag other people, but life is busy and I have no idea who would love to play! So if you want to post your own photo and tag it, drop me a line. I'd love to see your photos!