June 6, 2009

Everything But the Kitchen Sinks

When I went to yard sales today, I think I found everything, but the kitchen sinks.lol It's amazing what you can find at yard sales and I kept thinking this would be a great way to remodel a kitchen if you could find things that you really needed.

I know a while back I was really excited about working on my kitchen. I ended up putting it on hold for both financial and personal reasons.

I really don't know if I'll ever get started on the kitchen again, but when I do, I already know I don't just want anything and everything going into the kitchen. Especially when it comes to cabinets and sinks. I actually thought about just using the cabinets we have to save some money and I think the sink might be the same situation.

It really isn't in bad shape at all and all it would need is a new faucet. Maybe, who knows!