June 13, 2009

100% Natural?



For those who don't already know, I try to eat healthy. Sometimes that doesn't always happen because of specific temptations, but something is better than nothing when it comes to eating healthy.


Now as far as products like Stemulite, I really don't know. I'm not a big fan of taking powders that provide additional muscle gain with protein. However, this product seems different because it's 100% natural.

I like 100% natural because that means there are no nasty chemicals or additives to make us sick. I've learned so much from recent research on many of the processed foods and vitamins that we consume. It's just wonderful to learn that there is a product out there who's willing to keep their ingredients all natural while allowing us to lose weight and gain energy. I could definitely use some energy since mine has been lacking lately!

However, I'm not able to order this product because of lack of funds. In the future, maybe. The only thing I did notice about the product is that it's a tablet. Tablets are binded using a chemical. Also the product's website does say not to take their product if you use blood thinners or you're pregnant or nursing. Hmmmm