April 19, 2009

Win Free all Natural Hand Cream and Cuticle Salve



I'm sponsoring a free contest for Duo New Nourishing Hand Cream and Hand, Nail & Cuticle Salve by GildenTree.com and you can win it!

The prize package includes a tube of Gilden Tree's Duo New Nourishing Hand Cream and a tube of Hand, Nail & Cuticle Salve, which will come in an organza bag.

This contest will run for 2 weeks starting Monday April 2oth and ending Monday May 4th. If there are any entries before then they will be void. The reason I am posting this contest before then is because I will be offline job hunting and will not have access to the internet.

You can enter the contest by simply leaving a comment on this post and telling me why you want to win this product and how you found my blog. Don't forget to leave a valid email address so I know how to get a hold of you if you're a winner.


If you have a blog or website and you want a second chance at winning, in addition to leaving the comment, blog about it with the links and text anchor The Insane Writer is Sponsoring a free contest for Duo New Nourishing Hand Cream and Hand, Nail & Cuticle Salve by GildenTree.com. Please do not edit the links or the text anchor because I will have to void your entry if you do. Once you've blogged your 2nd entry, leave a comment on this post with the link to your blog's entry post.

If you're a winner I will notify you by Tuesday May 5th. If I don't hear from you within 24 hours I will draw another name for the prize. Good Luck!

By the way this would make a wonderful gift for Mother's Day!