April 19, 2009

Walking the Dog


Not a lot of people know this, but we have a dog. She's actually my husband's dog and she's a very good watch dog. Any time someone walks down the alley or is near the house she lets us know. Yet she's kind to the family and those she knows are not doing any harm. She's a mixed breed which everyone says is the best.

One of the biggest problems we have is finding time to do much of anything like walking the dog. As a matter of fact it was one of the things I pointed out to my husband. So this summer when the weather gets nice, I think I'll buy some dog supplies like a harness and leash so that the kids and I can take her for a walk. I think it will be fun for all of us and especially nice for the dog! I just hope by then our finances will be a little better so we can do things like that!