March 12, 2009

15 Minutes

Instead of working out for 10, I worked out for 15 today since I didn't feel like I was going to drop dead from my workout.lol I feel pretty darn good right now. I have some energy which I usually don't have at this time and it's awesome! I also decided to try some things from Actress turned Author, Mariel Hemmingway's book, "Healthy Living From The Inside Out."

Last night I drank some hot lemon water instead of drinking my usual glass of herbal tea. I hadn't thought about it before now, but many herbal teas still contain caffeine.
It's amazing what 2 days of exercise and a little lemon water can do! I was thinking if I can afford to do so to pick up some lime juice and use lime instead of lemon for an interesting twist!

I also want to stock up on fruits and vegetables and start removing the processed foods from my life. I'm hoping the kids and the hubby will be interested as well. I think diet and smoking may be a big reason why the hubby has so much trouble sleeping at nights and is tired 24/7.

So far I love what Mariel Hemingway has to say in her book and what's really awesome is the fact that it didn't cost me anything to read her book. I checked it out from our local Independence Kansas Public Library for FREE! hehe