January 15, 2009

Just me Rambling


If you've ever been in a car accident then you know how worrisome they can be. You worry whether everyone is okay in both vehicles and then you worry about how bad the damage is on your vehicle and theirs. And finally, you worry if your car insurance is going to skyrocket because of the accident. I've been in enough accidents to know how nerve wracking they can be. I think the worst was when the car hydroplaned and a pool stick came 2 inches from killing me. Yep, a true story.

One of the first things I noticed when my husband got his new truck was the major fender dent on the driver side of the vehicle. It had been made from the previous owner and I wonder what went through their mind when the accident happened. And then it dawned on me that they had obviously never had the damage repaired.

So I wonder did they not have the right cover to fix the damage or maybe they were at fault and the insurance company refused to repair it. Or could it have just been that they blew the money on what they considered to be more important matters rather than taking it to an auto body repair shop. We will probably never know and I'm sure in their mind it just means it's something they no longer have to worry about.