January 26, 2009

Cutting Costs Everywhere


I honestly don't know if it will come down to it, but with all of the lay offs and lack of jobs in this area, we may be forced to move. It's something that we've talked about recently.

I guess we'll know more in the next month or so. I just wonder if we'll need to hire someone to move our stuff. I doubt we will need to hire any moving companies, but it's a thought because we have a lot of stuff even though it doesn't seem like it.

Actually when we bought this house, it really only took the husband's truck to move everything, so maybe we won't. That's probably a good thing because of the rising costs of almost everything around us. It's a sad shame because I know that everyone needs the money, but then it all boils down to who can afford to spend the money?