January 26, 2009

Acting Dreams and Writing My Novel


There are a lot of goals that I want to accomplish in my life. At one time, acting was one of them. I had actually gotten as far as heading to modeling school, but after graduation acting was never brought up with the company. It was a bit of a disappointment.

Eventually I moved to Las Vegas and then considered a move to California. However, I moved back to the midwest due to family issues. So I don't really know if I'll ever get a chance to do any acting.

I will however publish my novel one of these days and when I do, I hope to see it on the big screen. That may be a big stretch, but maybe a small moving making company might run across it, you know?

Anyway, I'm rambling. The reason I was thinking about all of that was because of my DVD burner. I've never used it and wondered if I would ever have the opportunity to do so. Right now I don't even have a good video camera to record with.lol I have however seen a lot of online websites like Burn2DVD.com that will allow people who don't have a burner to burn DVDs. Pretty cool, but I don't know too many people who don't already have a built in one in their laptop or computer! Still, it's a neat idea and once again I'm rambling.lol