December 21, 2008

Why I Love My Job


One of the biggest reasons I love my job is the companies I get to learn about. It's rare for many of the little companies to get a fighting chance. And while I enjoy the money, often I receive products as payment for a review. A while back I received a beautiful selection of eyeshadows from Spell Cosmetics. They include: Gold Salmon, Mocha Dark, Silver, and Taupe. I also received the wet and set wand.

Usually I hardly ever wear cosmetics. The reason for this is because I'm not all that thrilled at putting chemicals on my face. Most makeup is harsh and my complexion has enough problems as it is. However, Spell Cosmetics are different since they are made with natural ingredients. When I wear them verses a chemically made makeup, I notice a big difference in my skin.

I also love that the eyeshadows are a powder and not a cake. In my opinion, powder is easier to blend and leaves less of a crease that a cake eyeshadow. And the wet and set wand is awesome because I can use it to create an eyeliner with my eyeshadow or just give my shadow color a wet look.

Spell also carries body and skincare products. I'm really considering ordering their body gloss or their sun and surf body mist. Plus I am looking at their lip colors. I can't wait to try another cosmetic of theirs! Thank You SPELL!!!!