December 7, 2008

Getting People to Listen to Your Business Ideas

I was recently introduced to Magnetic Sponsoring. Usually when I hear anything about Market Leveraging, I ignore it. Why? Because most simply don't work. But, the biggest reason they don't work is because people really don't follow through. Not the business offering their ideas, but the person using them.

Most people want immediate results or they want miracles where they don't have to do any of the work. Sorry, but life just doesn't work that way. And yes, some of you are probably thinking (or saying aloud!), She don't know shit! Well, I was one of those miracle-immediate results expecting people! So I know shit, thank you very much! I walked through life with blinders on and I'm slowing taking those blinders off.

What amazed me is Magnetic Sponsoring isn't a ridiculous $100 or more like most programs. I paid a simple $19.95 for it (really a friend paid). Now I didn't buy the program on purpose. I also didn't go looking for them. I was actually asked to help a friend and that's how I find out about the program. So far I'm still learning about it, thanks to that friend.

I'm also not asking you to go buy the program. If you want to check it out, feel free, if not, then don't. This program is still new to me, so I'm not going to bullshit anyone into getting the program. What I am going to do is post about my experiences with this program in the future. I am hoping with this program I will learn a lot about online business and be able to improve my earnings. It's a goal many of us have and I know many of us don't have money to splurge, so I'm sharing my results for free.