November 1, 2008

Working on the Kitchen


One of the things I have been doing lately is remodeling the kitchen. Just repainting a shelf right now. The reason for this is because the house is slowly fall a part and it needs new things like kitchen faucets, etc. Right now the kitchen sink faucet only leaks when you turn it on, which means it probably just needs a new seal, but eventually I'd like to change out the faucet into something a little nicer.

The husband has already said he doesn't want to spend a lot of money remodeling this house and then talked about get windows that cost $3000 each.lol But I don't plan on spending thousands of dollars on one simple thing. I think that's a bit too much and would never sale in this neighborhood.

However, I don't see any harm in spending reasonable to make improvements on the home. And right now I don't think we'll be selling this house anyway since we don't have any plans to move. But in the future, who knows!