November 30, 2008

Websites and Holidays

I have begun working on my new website. It will be a long and tedious process, but in the end I believe it will be worth it. I also want to branch out on other websites when I have more time.

Right now things have been really insane around here. We did manage to spend some time with my family for the holidays this year. I have not seen any of my family since my wedding, so it was nice.


But if you're married, as you probably know, it's difficult to maintain peace between families when there are certain traditions each year. It's even worse when you have parents that are divorced. So trying to juggle holidays between mom and dad on both sides can be difficult.

There was also another reason I needed to be there this year for my family, but I'm not going to go into details on that here. This Christmas we're planning to see the husband's family. He has grandparents that he hasn't seen in a very long time, so it will be nice for him to be able to do that.

Anyway, I got a little sidetracked. I do have my website up and running, but it needs a lot of work as I said. Feel free to drop by if you'd like: www.theinsanewriter.com