November 30, 2008

We Missed Black Friday This Year


Two of the things my husband and I wanted to do this year was a little hunting and black Friday shopping. Unfortunately due to financial circumstances that are beyond our control, neither one of us were able to do those things.

Even though Black Friday has gone, Nikon is still offering some wonderful savings on their Hunter's website. You might not be able to get Nikon Ultimate Hunter's Package Promo but, there's no reason you can't save a little money on their other specials. There is a binocular promo still going on and just think, Christmas is almost here!!!



What are you getting your hunter for Christmas? I'm not getting anything hunting related this year for the hubby unless I get a Christmas Bonus for some reason.lol But, he's all set in the musical department this year.

If I am able to buy him something that is hunting related, I know he's been looking at a crossbow and a gun cleaning kit. So there are two ideas for him. What about you guys and gals? Anyone a hunter? Any good Christmas ideas?

Please Note: This is a paid post and is sponsored by Nikon and Payperpost.