November 18, 2008

Financial Update for Mid-October

Lately things have been very busy for me here. When I am not working online, I am working on the kitchen or I'm taking a break due to my health. Last week I took about 3 days off because I really needed it. I didn't work, I didn't even remodel the kitchen. That is partially the reason why I haven't blogged as much as I should be.

But now I'm back and there are a lot of goals and deadlines that I need and want to meet.

The first thing I need to do is give an update on my financial goals for mid-October. Last month I was able to increase a payment towards old debt. I brought down one of the credit cards to a balance of $900.00!

October 15th-31st

Payu2blog: $20.00
Socialspark: $27.08
Payperpost: $31.00
Private Sales: $240.00
Kontera: $0.22
Adbrite: $0.64

Total: $318.94